Saturday, November 21, 2009

My first paper dolls

These are my first paper dolls I made. They are all cut at 4 1/2 in. except tinker bell she is cut at 3 in. The ballerina she is wearing everything for the ballerina. Bell I made her dress using the princess dress and cutting it down some, her gloves at the time I didn't know there was gloves on the cartridge so I traced her hands and hand cut them out, her hair I took genie's hair and the pony tail to make it look like a bun and used the pony tail to put on the back of her head to make it come around front, I used the princes belt for her hair tie and cut at the littlest circle to make her earrings. Tinkerbell I used the pixy dress, for her hair I used Mrs. Claus' hair, angle wings for her wings I just cut them so they would point, I used the angel shoes and cut out 2 little circles for the top of her shoes. Snow white I used the wizards dress on blackout I then cut the sleeves off, cut it out again and made the blue part of her dress, 2 circles for her sleeves, the top of super boy's cape, her hair I used prom girls hair and I made the band myself, then cut out a bow for it. The little mermaid I used everything for the mermaid but her hair I just too the longest hair with bangs and cut it down a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment